- $485 Pumping Tank – 900-1200 gal residential system (Note: Commercial systems prices will vary according to the size of the system)
- $125 Inspections – NOTE: Inspection are only valid the day of Inspection.
- $50 Finding Tank – This includes obtaining plot map from Lake County Environmental health and locating you system on your property.
- Exposing the lids to the system: $50 per foot – NOTE: There are two lids to residential systems.
All services must be paid upon completion of job. No escrow accounts.
Common problems found with septic tanks:
- Roots in system and leach lines
- Excess overflow from washing machines
- County recommends every 5 years to be cleaned out. This may avoid damage to the system.
- Leaking toilet which can flood leach field
and cause system to overflow.